NEW MODEL - 2020 Collection
Engineered to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition!
SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO was developed to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition: lightness, stability, comfort and perfect ventilation.
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO is SHARK's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO has been developed as close as possible to human head specifications.
From the very first track tests, riders have underlined its extraordinary stability, even above 185 mph, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field offered by its optical distortion-free shield. Thanks to wind tunnel testing, SHARK Helmets has minimized any unpleasant cyclonic air flows on the RACE-R PRO by adding a double blade spoiler.
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO Ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents.
- 7 extractors.
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open.
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula 1 wind tunnel testing.
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber for safety and weight.
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses.
- Spoiler CFD.
- 2 shell sizes.
- Double-D chin strap.
- Magnetic chin strap end.
- 4 anchor points for main shield.
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating. Class 1 optical quality with no distortion.
- Thermo shaped comfort lining.
- Removable and washable antibacterial lining.
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit.
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance.
- Breath guard with new attachment system.
- Chin curtain.
- Ready for installation of the SHARKTOOTH® (or other) Wireless Entertainment System.
- DOT approved
- 5 Years Warranty.
Watch the SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO video: