The original 2-in-1 modular helmet designed to ride in an open face position and full face position
The SHARK Helmets EVO-ONE 2 Hi-Visibility is a direct evolution of our world famous EVOLINE SERIES 3, the first modular helmet model that received the double full-face / open helmet certification in Europe along with 5 stars obtained in the SHARP crash test.
This premium modular helmet offers the freedom of an open face helmet as well as the comfort and security of a full face helmet. The SHARK Helmets EVO-ONE 2 Hi-Visibility brings various improvement as enhanced chin locking system, new auto up and down visor and a general reviewed kinematic. And unlike many other "flip up" helmets the SHARK Helmets EVO-ONE 2 Hi-Visibility is ECE2205 approved for riding with the chin-bar in both open and closed position.
And as its name indicates, the SHARK Helmets EVO-ONE 2 Hi-Visibility color is designed to give you a high level of visibility on the road in any condition whether you ride for work, commuting or leisure.Features:
- Lighter weight, balanced, aerodynamic design.
- Patented "Auto-up / Auto-down" system allows to automatically lift the visor while raising or lowering the chin guard.
- Optimized chin guard locking system for improved ergonomics and flexibility.
- Aerodynamic, performance maintained whether in open face or full-face position.
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner.
- Integrated inner sun visor.
- PINLOCK© ready.
- DOT approved.
- 5 Years Warranty.*
Watch the unboxing video:
* Fluorescent colors (paint and/or decal) on some SHARK helmets models may fade with time and when repeatedly exposed to external elements. This is not considered a default and therefore not covered by warranty. Adopt the right reflexes for the preservation of your helmet. Fluorescent colors may alter with time and exposure to light. To diminish such impacts and keep the original colors of your helmet, SHARK Helmets recommends you to store your helmet protected from light and avoid long exposure of your helmet under direct or indirect UV light.