The Race-R Pro is Shark's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro Carbon has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has taken into account human head constraints before and developed a one of kind experience. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 185 mph, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro by adding a double blade spoiler.
Result = Stability.
The Race R Pro ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution airfilter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
- Super Light Weight Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- ~4.5 dB(A) quieter than the standard Race-R Pro in wind tunnel testing
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- Ready for installation of the SHARKTOOTH® (or other) Wireless Entertainment System.
- DOT approved
- 5 Years Warranty.