Available in August 2017
Limited Edition - This helmet is a collector!
SHARK Helmets offers a limited and numbered edition of the RACE-R PRO Replica White SHARK worn by Jorge Lorenzo during the Grand Prix of Aragon 2016. There is only 500 copies worldwide and just 50 units for the U.S. market.
Premium Package Includes:
- Exclusive "White SHARK" design helmet case and cover
- A "Dark smoke" anti-scratch/fog
- A pair of Skull Riders "SHARK attack" goggles
- Sponsor stickers & "SHARK Eyes" stickers included
SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO Lorenzo White Shark Limited Edition was developed to meet the requirements of the highest level of competition: lightness, stability, comfort and perfect ventilation.
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO is SHARK's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO has been developed as close as possible to human head specifications.
From the very first track tests, riders have underlined its extraordinary stability, even above 185 mph, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field offered by its optical distortion-free shield. Thanks to wind tunnel testing, SHARK Helmets has minimized any unpleasant cyclonic air flows on the RACE-R PRO by adding a double blade spoiler.
The SHARK Helmets RACE-R PRO Lorenzo White Shark Limited Edition ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents.
- 7 extractors.
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open.
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula 1 wind tunnel testing.
- Super Light Weight Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell.
- Approx. 4.5 dB(A) quieter than the standard RACE-R PRO in wind tunnel testing.
- SHARKTOOTH® ready.
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses.
- Spoiler CFD.
- 2 shell sizes.
- Double D chin strap.
- Magnetic chin strap end.
- 4 anchor points for main shield.
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating.
- Thermo shaped comfort lining.
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner.
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit.
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance.
- Breath guard with new attachment system.
- Chin curtain.
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved.